UEW 2018/19 Financial Clearance and Verification for Continuing Students
- 2018/2019 UEW Fresh Students View About the Institution
- 4-Year B.Ed curriculum for Initial Teacher Education-developed by UEW, UG, UDS and KNUST
- 2019/19 UEW Financial Clearance and Verification for Continuing Students
- portal of UEW
- UEW Financial Clearance and Verification for Continuing Students-2018/2019
- 2018/2019 GRASAG-UEW Elected Executives Year Sworn in Full Details
- 2019/2020 UEW Online Registration of Courses for Continuing Students Now Open
- 2018/2019 UEW Online Registration of Courses for Continuing Students Now Open
Financial Verification and Clearance would be done from the 10th of September, 2018. Students would be required to drop off their fee payment receipts at their Faculty Accounts Office and report after 72 hours for verification chits.
Please note that the Online Registration exercise is NOT DEPENDENT on the Financial Clearance.
The Financial Clearance can be done after the Online Registration when you resume from the vacation.
University of Education, Winneba (UEW) Contact
For Enquiries Call:
Winneba: (0) 303965981 or 0501434046
Kumasi: +233 (0) 322053617 or +233 (0) 322053617
Mampong: +233 (0) 202041117
Ajumako: +233 (0) 332193772
Distance: +233 (0) 207381668, +233 (0) 248475077 or
+233 (0) 202041141
Graduate School: +233 (0) 202041133
However, if you have any Suggestion, Correction regarding the UEW Student Portals – www.sip.uew.edu.gh/login, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates about the institution.
>>> Be Social By Sharing this post via the Sharing Button Below <<<