Software Engineer is member of the development team responsible for the development, validation and release of project software. The software engineer works closely with analysts and other staff in order to understand business problems and develop software solutions. The position requires critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Design, develop, test and document programs that meet user requirements.
- Work with analysts and other project staff to understand user requirements and build appropriate software
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Support and Maintain Legacy systems
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant discipline (Software Engineering, Computer Science) desirable
- Experience working on Supply Chain Management System/Health and Commodity Information System
- Experience with test-driven development preferable
- Experience with distributed version control
- Proven work experience in software engineering
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to develop software in C#
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (doodads, Entity Framework)
- Mastery in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates can apply by sending Application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org