Office Assistant Needed-Reputable School
A reputable Preparatory School is seeking to recruit an Office Assistant.
• Performs secretarial duties in public or private school: Composes, or transcribes from rough draft, correspondence, bulletins, memorandums, and other material, using typewriter or computer.
• Answers telephone to provide information, take message, or transfer calls.
• Perform a variety of clerical activities, including preparing routine correspondence, sorting and filing of records, documents, mail and other material.
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Organize, coordinate and schedule a variety of office activities to assist the Administration with tasks, prepare and accurately maintain a variety of reports, records, and files relating to operations, and activities.
• Compose routine correspondence independently; prepare, type, and distribute communications as requested and open and distribute mail accordingly.
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1-3 years Working Experience
• Record keeping techniques
• Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, and punctuation and vocabulary
• Oral and written communication skills
• Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy
Salary: Very Attractive
SEND YOUR CV TO: email@example.com Closing Date: 19 September, 2018