How to apply for ATIANNANG 2018/2019 scholarship online.
updated: Ati Annang Foundation 2018 Notice
ATIANNANG 2017/2018 Scholarships – Requirments and Guidelines to Apply We are pleased to announce that Applications are currently on for ATIANNANG scholarship.
Basic information to note
1. By completing and submitting the AAF Scholarship Form, the candidate has given his or her consent to the Scholarship Project Committee to verify all information provided in the form including school enrolment and academic performance from his or her Dean and/or Head of Department. Furthermore, such candidate has consented to the verification of his or her Ward/ Village/Local Government Area of Origin. False information will render the application invalid!
2. Information provided will be kept confidential and cannot be disclosed to any external agencies without prior consent of applicants.
3. Every part of the form must be completed.
4. Beneficiaries must be studying in accredited higher institutions of learning e.g. Universities, Polytechnics, Schools of Nursing and Colleges of Education in Nigeria.
5. The deadline for submission of application form is midnight 30/11/2017. Application received after this deadline will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Visit here Dailycampusgist.com for more ATIANNANG current updates