KNUST Bursary Form & Requirements 2018: Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, KNUST Bursary Application Form and admission entry requirements for the 2018/2019 academic year.
KNUST Bursary Form, Application Eligibility, Requirements & Deadline.
Call for Application for KNUST Bursary 2018/2019 Academic Year
KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY STUDENTS’ FINANCIAL SERVICES
Applications are invited from students in 1st, 2nd or 3rd years of the University for Financial Assistance for the 2018/2019 Academic Year.
- All Applicants must be Ghanaian Students
- All Applicants must be Continuing Students
- All Applicants must be Regular Students
- All Applicants must provide proof of need. (The proof of need must include)
- A one page typed essay of why you need financial assistance
- Any other relevant document
- All Applicants must provide their current transcript
Mode of Application:
Application forms and other relevant information can be downloaded here or obtained from the Student Affairs and Financial Services office, Office of the Dean of Students, J. Harper Building Room 19/20
Completed forms and attached documents must be submitted to the Student Financial Service (SFS) College Representatives.
|College of Agriculture and Natural Resources||Dr. Dadson Awunyo-Vitor|
|College of Architecture and Planning||Mrs. Rebecca Essel|
|College of Art & Social Sciences||Dr. Mrs. Lebene Tettey|
|College of Engineering||Dr. Fredrick Owusu Nimo|
|College of Health Science||Dr. S. L. Kipo|
|College of Science||Prof. (Mrs.) A.O. Adebanji|
Closing Date for Submission: 9th February, 2018 by 4:00pm