To lead, plan, organize, develop, direct, supervise, and control the activities of the brand/s within the guidelines of profitability, leadership, growth and discipline with direct responsibility for development. To ensure customer satisfaction through implementing effective management controls .
The role demands good rapport in the FCG and holds a prime responsibility to take on the brand into development in terms of more stores with qualified staff, improvement in products and quality in services that meet international standard and pose a direct competition with other brands.
• Responsible for developing the brand, improving the quality and introducing more products based on company guidelines.
• Develop, implement and participate in the marketing and sales activities according to predetermined set of objectives, strategies and action plans.
• Formulate and plan monthly targets and yearly budgets, marketing plans and objectives considering the market factors and ensure achievement of such targets in the most cost efficient manner.
• Ensure constant updating and development of products applied for consumer base with respect to international and local standards.
• Oversee all phases of outlet operations and assign responsibilities to outlet managers and check their performance periodically.
• Develop strategic and operational plans, managing execution and measuring results.
• Responsible for sourcing and Introducing new outlets for the Brand and develop the concept under proper planning.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, Business or related field.
• With high potential to grow.
Candidates with potential and related experience are highly encourage to apply.
• At least 2-3 years experience in food and beverage industry
• required have sound knowledge of food & beverage products, especially in retail of international brands.
• Must have refined skills in public relations and customer care.
• Strong planning and budgetary skills and conceptual ability with pragmatic and bottom line oriented plans.
• Excellent management and motivation skills.
• Good business awareness including external markets and competitor positions.
• Good knowledge of policies and procedures, their development and applications.
• Adequate knowledge of computer applications.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and relationship skills
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above criteria can apply through
Women are highly encouraged to apply.
NB. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted