Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment 2019/2020-www.gafrecruitment.com-How to Apply
Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment 2019/2020, Application Form – www.gafrecruitment.com
this article will shed more light to you on you the step by step guide involve on how to apply for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2019/2020. Stay focus and read through.
About Ghana Armed Forces (GAF)
The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) is the unified armed force of Ghana, consisting of the Army (GA), Navy (GN), and Ghana Air Force. The GAF is supervised by the Ghanaian Ministry of Defence.
The Commander-in-Chief of the Ghana Armed Forces is the President of Ghana, who is also the supreme military commander of the President’s Own Guard Regiment (POGR) and of the Border Guard Unit (BGU). The supervision of the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) is managed by the Minister of Defence and the Chief of Defence Staff.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is GAF Recruiting for 2019/2020,
- How to apply for GAF Graduate Recruitment 2019/2020,
- Has GAF Started Recruitment for 2019/2020,
- GAF Official Recruitment Portal 2019/2020,
- GAF Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019/2020
- GAF 2019-2020 Recruitment Deadline
Check out the entry requirement for 2019/2020 recruitment exercise. General and officers recruitment into Ghana Armed Forces.
General Eligibility for Recruitment into Ghana Armed Forces
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 02 June 2014 for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by 30 April 2014 for Short Service Commission.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard.
- Be not bonded.
- Be not married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’ 6”) for males and 1.57m (5’ 2”) for females.
For military police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5’9’’) and 1.70m (5’7’’) for females.
- Must have one of following:
(a) Six credits (Not less than C6 ) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
(b) Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics andCore Science at SSSCE.
(c) Five credits (Not less than 6 ) including English, Mathematics and Scienceat GCE –O level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE A-level.
2019/2020 Ghana Armed Forces Registration Guide | How to Apply
- Acquire a scratch card at FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢50) from the designated regional post offices.
- Scratch gently to reveal the pin code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Click on the Apply Now tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3: Page a. Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
b. Upload a scanned copy of your passport sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
c. Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools. Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following: WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
- Click on the preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by sms/e-mail and order a re-print.
NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE/SSCE results slip and First Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 Megabytes and should be in JPEG picture format only.
We Can help Notify you once the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) recruitment form is Released, what you need do is just to scroll down and comment ok using the comment box below or you will see a subscription bell below so kindly subscribe is free.
Hope this information was helpful? Kindly Share.
Don’t forget to use the comment box below for any question regarding Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) application form
Sharing is Caring, so Share via sharing buttons